- Proof of current Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella (dogs ONLY) vaccinations are required prior to check-in.
- Pets must be on a monthly flea/tick preventative. If fleas are found on your pet during their stay, an ESPR team member will bathe your pet and administer a Capstar pill to kill active adult fleas, at additional $15 charge.
- Leash, collar, and/or carrier (for small dogs or cats)
- Bedding and food can be provided, however we suggest your pet(s) stay on their usual diet; please bring all food already portioned into meals.
- Stop by ESPR for a tour with a team member and decide which package best suites your pet.
- Reduce stress with a “practice” day of daycare or boarding to make sure they are comfortable.
- A behavioral evaluation to determine which activities your dog(s) may enjoy.
- Veterinary records meeting the requirements listed at the top of this page.
Your pet will have the best time with us and you can help support the Brandywine Valley SPCA and our mission to put the “human” back in humane animal treatment and advocate on their behalf. Learn more at www.bvspca.org